Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Liver Active
SKU: 100352| Size: 60 tablets
Form validation errors
The liver of a healthy person carries out almost all metabolic processes in the body, promotes normal digestion and absorption of vital substances, and participates in removal of its own and external toxins.
Poor environment, high content of undesirable admixtures in food, increased consumption of medicinal drugs and alcohol, metabolic disorders, bacterial and viral infections, and disruption of normal microflora may cause liver diseases.
This product contains a milk thistle extract, which is a powerful antioxidant well known for its protective effect on liver cells.
Milk thistle facilitates the processes of injured cells detoxification and regeneration occurring in liver, helping to maintain normal functioning of this important organ in the human body.
In addition, NUTRILITE™ Liver Active's formula includes five B group vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B12). Their main function is to assist the release of energy from fats, carbohydrates and proteins, which is also important for normal functioning of the body, especially the nervous system. B group vitamins are important for generation of red blood cells.
Milk thistle, common dandelion root extract, citrus flavonoids, and acerola cherry extract.
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- Active ingredients of the formula contribute to normalization of metabolic processes in the liver.
- Increases resilience to adverse effects
- Promotes restoration of liver function
- Milk thistle flavonoids enhance the ability of the liver to synthesize glutathione, a substance that has powerful protective and detoxifying properties and provides antioxidant protection of the body from the inside
- Milk thistle silibinin possesses anti-inflammatory properties and inhibits the synthesis of hormones that cause an inflammatory reaction in the body
- Milk thistle flavonoids show 10 times higher antioxidant activity in liver cells than Vitamin E
- Milk thistle flavonoids gently stimulate formation and secretion of bile, have antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- Dandelion root is rich in inulin, flavonoids, carotenoids, chlorophyll and other components, possessing antioxidant, antimutagenic, antimetastatic and bile-expelling effects
- Extracts of citrus fruits and acerola cherries are rich in bioflavonoids and phytoncides. They have general tonic, cytoprotective (protect cells), antioxidant and antitoxic properties.
- This high quality formula contains:
- Blend of three plants - milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric
- Exclusive acerola cherry and citrus bioflavonoids concentrates
- No artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents• Does not contain lactose
Formula NUTRILITE™ Liver Active includes five B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B12)
INGREDIENTS: STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; EXTRACT OF MILK THISTLE FRUITS (SILYBUM MARIANUM), MALTODEXTRIN, DANDELION ROOT EXTRACT (TARAXACUM OFFICINALE), STABILIZER: ARABIC GUM; GRAPEFRUIT CONCENTRATE, TANGERINE CONCENTRATE, FLOWING AGENT: STEARIC ACID; STABILIZER: CROSCARMELLOSE; ACEROLA CHERRY FRUIT CONCENTRATE (MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA/MALPIGHIA GLABRA/MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA), FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; STABILIZER: METHYLCELLULOSE; VITAMIN B3 (NIACINAMIDE), VITAMIN B5 (D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE), LEMON CONCENTRATE, WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN; VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), GLAZING AGENT: CARNAUBA WAX; VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN).
- Adults should take 1 tablet daily with a meal. Duration – 1 month.
Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.