Loading the player...
HYMM Roll-on deodorant
SKU: 119007| Size: 100 ml
Form validation errors
Let the stress pass by: the new Roll-on deodorant gets you safely throughout the day. The formula is designed with Sage Leaf extract, known for odor controlling properties due to its anti-microbial effect. Formula of the Deodorant applies and dries quickly, clear and translucent, does not leave white or yellow marks on clothing and is formulated without aluminum salts to allow the skin to breathe naturally.
- Formula applies and dries quickly, clear and translucent
- Contains Sage Leaf extract to help protect against odour
- Light unique fragrance helps keep the body smelling fresh
- Formulated without aluminum salts to allow skin breathe naturally
There are two types of deodorant products – with and without aluminum salts. They provide different benefits targeted to different audiences:
- Deodorants with aluminum salts are called antiperspirants and they prevent wetness from sweating while also protecting against body odour, thus providing protection against wetness and odour
Deodorants without aluminum salts do not prevent wetness from sweating but protect against odour only
- Formulated with added Sage Leaf extract, which is known for odor controlling properties due to its anti-microbial effect
- Non-transfer or discoloration of clothes
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide
Apply under arm after bath/shower. Use daily for best results.
We recommend using after HYMM for Men 2-in-1 Hair & Body Shampoo to keep the body smelling fresh all day.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.