Terms and conditions of work for clients
1. INTRODUCTION: These Terms and Conditions are intended to formalize and structure the terms of Client and Amway cooperation.
1.1 See definitions of terms used in the Terms and Conditions of work for Clients, in the "Glossary" in the Amway Business Policy booklet, posted on Amway's official website.
2. AMENDMENTS: Amway has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of work for Clients, in whole or in part, by publishing information about such amendment in the official Amway's literature or on the official Amway's website, as well as through other ways and mechanisms permitted by law. All amendments will take effect on the date of publication or such later date as specified in the notice. Amway is entitled to introduce amendments relevant to any kind of discrepancies, clerical, or typographical errors without prior notice.
3. REQUIREMENTS: Amway reserves the right to refuse registration and to reject any registration form unilaterally. Without prejudice to Amway's right to refuse to register any person as a Client, the person applying for the status of the Client must:
3.1 be at least 18 years old;
3.2 not serve a sentence or be under control of any correctional institution, and not to be an individual whose activity or right to be registered as a Client is under a ban;
3.3 not be a holder of an existing ABO Agreement or not act as a nominated person under the existing ABO Agreement;
3.4 not be currently registered with Amway as a Client;
3.5 not be officially married to a person who is a party to an existing ABO Agreement;
3.6 not be suspended from Amway activities due to violation of provisions of the ABO Agreement or with any other Amway affiliate.
4. ACCEPTANCE; ENTRY INTO FORCE: The registration form is deemed concluded and enters into force on the date of its registration with the Company. The Company shall inform the Client of date of form registration upon the latter's request or in any other manner at the Company's discretion.
5. TERM OF REGISTRATION FORM: If the registration form has not been terminated by the Client or Amway, its validity automatically expires 365 days after the date of the last order for Amway products. Extension of the registration form validity term after such a deadline is not provided; accordingly, the Client is entitled to apply to Amway for conclusion of a new registration form.
5.1 TERMINATION: The Client or Amway may unilaterally refuse to perform their obligations under the registration form by giving a written notice of termination thirty (30) days in advance to the address of one of the parties mentioned in the form. The Client or Amway may unilaterally refuse its obligations of an ABO by giving a written notice to the other party, thus canceling any agreements in case of violation of the Terms and Conditions of work by one of the parties.
5.2 CHANGE OF SPONSOR: The Client may have only one valid registration as a Client. In the event the Client intends to change the Line of Sponsorship, an application should be made to Amway with a notice of termination of the current registration, and after processing, the Client has the right to immediately apply with a new registration form.
5.3 In case of change of a sponsor, followed by registration as an ABO, the Client must wait for six (6) months of inactivity from the time of termination of the original registration as a Client.
5.4 RULE OF PRODUCT RETURN: Upon expiration of registration as a Client or upon a voluntary termination of registration by the Client, the Client may apply to Amway for return of Amway products; therewith the products must be in the integral, unused, and their original state. Amway will buy back such products at the price that has been paid to the Client upon purchase, less overheads of processing the order, as well as less any debts to Amway, according to the procedure specified in the document "Amway's Guarantees".
6. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: Illegal activity in unopened markets: Operations in the countries where Amway is not officially represented, is unacceptable and deemed a violation of the Terms and Conditions of work for Clients. "Activities in unopened markets" mean any activities to promote Amway's products/business, organization or attending meetings, export/import of Amway products to/from the countries closed for Amway business.
7. PROMOTION OF AMWAY PRODUCTS: The Client may not buy Amway products for resale, promotion and/or transfer to third parties.
8.1 OBTAINING ABO STATUS: The Client has the right to apply for the status of the Amway Business Owner (ABO) to obtain bonuses in accordance with Amway's Sales and Marketing Plan. At the same time, the person should possess all characteristics specified in Section 3.3 of the Amway Rules of Conduct, and if applicable, observe the inactivity period of 6/24 after the date of termination of its previous ABO Agreement (ABO Agreement of his/her spouse) in accordance with Section 6.4 of the Amway Rules of Conduct;
8.2 USE OF AMWAY's NAME, TRADEMARKS, AND COPYRIGHTS: The client may not illegally use or assume trademarks or other intellectual property and proprietary information of Amway.
8.3 VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WORK FOR CLIENTS: In the event of violation of the Terms and Conditions of work for Clients, Amway has the right to unilaterally refuse to fulfill its obligations upon agreement with the Client, by sending to such Client a written notice or an e-mail notification about termination of its registration form, and discontinue thereby, the right of such person to purchase Amway products as a Client.