Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Iron Plus
SKU: 100295| Size: 120 tablets
Form validation errors
Iron is involved in transporting electrons, supplying cells with energy. It is the main component of hemoglobin - a transport protein delivering oxygen to all tissues of the body. Iron is found in proteins with various functions, including enzymes. It ensures blood formation and functioning of a number of important biochemical processes.
Iron is not synthesized in the body, but it can be accumulated in the liver as ferritin. This biochemical indicator is one of the determinants for detection of iron deficiency.
Folic acid is needed in addition to iron for normal hematogenesis.
The main risk group for developing an iron deficiency is constituted by women of a childbearing age. Iron reserves in a woman's body is 3 times less than in a men's one.
Iron deficiency leads to disruption of oxygen transport and development of oxygen deprivation of the body, as well as energy deficiency in cells. Women and girls are the most vulnerable due to deficiency of iron in their diet, blood loss during menstruation and periods of rapid growth. Iron deficiency can lead to such consequences as:
- Undue fatigability
- Lack of energy, dizziness, palpitations, shortness of breath at light load
- Deteriorated condition of hair and nails (cross striation, flaking)
- The signs of premature skin aging (dryness, wrinkles)
- Impaired wound healing and lengthening of recovery after infectious diseases
- Lowered immunity, including local immunity
- bridoes in the corners of the mouth
Organ meats (liver, tongue, kidneys), red meat and poultry, red fish.
Pomegranates, buckwheat, nuts, raisins.
The form of the iron in the product - heme or non-heme - is important.
In animal meat half of iron is in the heme form - non-protein part of hemoglobin and myoglobin. All the iron in plant foods is non-heme. Not more than 10% of non-heme iron is absorbed from plant food; 40% of heme iron and 10% of the non-heme iron is absorbed from animal meat.
Iron absorption is hindered by cereals and bread phytates, as well as coffee and tea tannins.
- Women of reproductive age
- Elderly people and teenage girls
- Athletes and people leading an active lifestyle
- Everyone who does not consume sufficient amounts of meat, whole grains, fortified cereals, legumes and vegetables in his/her diet
- Everyone whose diet is characterized by imbalance of iron and folic acid
- Anyone who wants to supplement their diet with iron and folic acid
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- Contains iron in two forms of plant origin, ferrous fumarate and ferrous gluconate, which are best tolerated and rapidly absorbed by the body
- Contains folic acid. Folic acid has a proven positive impact on the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Contains an exclusive spinach concentrate developed by NUTRILITE™.
- Prevents iron deficiency.
Iron helps to maintain mental and physical performance.
- It is an additional source of iron and folic acid.
- Folic acid has a proven positive effect on the cardiovascular function.
INGREDIENTS: OYSTER SHELL POWDER, SPINACH POWDER, FERROUS GLUCONATE, MALTODEXTRIN, STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; FERROUS FUMARATE, STABILIZER: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE CROSS-LINKED SODIUM SALT; STABILIZER: ARABIC GUM; FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; STABILIZER: METHYLCELLULOSE; FLOWING AGENT: MAGNESIUM SALTS OF FATTY ACIDS; WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN; FOLIC ACID; GLAZING AGENT: CARNAUBA WAX.
- Adults should take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Duration - 1 month. Repeat, if necessary. Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.