Loading the player...
SKU: 100566| Size: 120 capsules
Form validation errors
Many plants produce volatile and non-volatile biologically active ingredients – phytoncides, which ensures their immunity against various diseases. Phytoncides were discovered by B.P. Tokin in 1928. The most powerful antibiotic properties are specific for the phytoncides of garlic, onion, horseradish, mustard, aloe, juniper fruit, birch buds, bird-cherry leaves, eucalyptus leaves and some other plants.
The beneficial properties of garlic phytoncides are manifested by direct antibacterial effect (inactivation of critical bacteria enzymes), as well as indirect effect through stimulating cellular immunity. Combining these effects, garlic provides antiviral, antifungal and antibiotic action.
Overall influence of garlic on the immune system depends on the content of allicin, allyl disulphides, calcium, copper, essential oils, germanium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, sulfur, potassium, unsaturated aldehydes, zinc, and vitamins A, B1, B2, C.
Garlic reduces the severity of symptoms and duration of cold-related diseases by 80% and reduces the risk of re-infection by 90%.
NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT MEDICINES.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS.
NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- 2 tablets contain at least 6 mg of allicin (during grinding two components of the garlic - alliin and alliinase - interact with each other forming allicin).
- Peppermint flavor eliminates the bad breath. Flavoring agent is extracted from natural plants.
- When a tablet is in the acid environment of the stomach, the protective coating preserves all the nutrients.
- The coating dissolves in the intestine where all the nutrients are absorbed.
- Provides the necessary amount of allicin, which is the main active component of garlic.
The product doesn't contain artificial coloring, flavoring or preserving agents.
- A pleasant peppermint flavor obtained from natural plants neutralizes the unpleasant garlic smell, retaining its useful properties
- Contains allicin, an active ingredient with antiseptic and antiviral properties
- No artificial coloring, flavoring or preserving agents.
- Suitable for diabetics (contains insignificant amounts of carbohydrates and calories)*
- Prior to use consult your physician.
- Suitable for vegetarians (those who want to include shellac in their diet)
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
INGREDIENTS: GARLIC POWDER (ALLIUM SATIVUM), STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, FLOWING AGENT: STEARIC ACID; STABILIZER: CROSCARMELLOSE; CORN STARCH, CORN SYRUP, GLAZING AGENT: SHELLAC, FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; FLAVORING AGENT: PEPPERMINT EXTRACT, STABILIZER: METHYLCELLULOSE; WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN; GLAZING AGENT: CARNAUBA WAX.
- Adults should take 1 tablet twice a day with a meal.
Individual intolerance of the product, pregnancy, lactation. Not recommended for people with acute gastric ulcer. Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.