Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Multivitamin
SKU: 100930| Size: 120 tablets
Form validation errors
Higher need for micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) during childhood and teenage years is a result, first all, of an increased demand for energy which provides the growth and development. However, this need is often covered by high-energy foods poor in macro- and micronutrients (fast food, chocolate, chips, soft drinks). These foods are typical for the diet of modern children and teenagers.
At the age of 13-14 the rate of growth and development is increasing dramatically. These periods in the lives of children are particularly characterized by the highest need for nutrients and energy per unit of body weight.
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Multivitamin is a multivitamin/multimineral food supplement in the form of chewing tablets with orange flavor.
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Multivitamin is intended for children over 14 and adults. It provides vitamins, essential minerals and B-carotene in the form of chewing tablets with a pleasant flavor. One should take it to satisfy an extra need for these substances.
This product contains an exclusive tropical fruit concentrate developed by NUTRILITE. Chewing tablets with orange flavor are easy to use, so they are especially suitable for people who have difficulties with swallowing the standard tablets.
Vegetables, fruit, milk and dairy products, cereals and bread from coarse flour or grain, meat byproducts, sea fish, eggs, seeds and nuts
- Children and teenagers (from 14 years old) who eat mainly highly refined and energy-intensive food (chips, sweets)
- Children and teenagers (from 14 years old) who often drink carbonated drinks, including those with caffeine. Caffeine and carbonic acid prevent proper absorption of calcium
- Children and teenagers (from 14 years old) living in the regions with lowered sunlight exposure during more than 4 months of the year
- Children, teenagers and adults eating less than 300 g of fresh fruits and vegetables per day
- Children and teenagers living in areas with unfavorable environmental conditions
- Children and teenagers exposed to increased mental and physical workloads
- Children and teenagers during the periods of active growth (from 14 years old)
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Multivitamin contains 12 vitamins and 4 microelements. Contains NUTRILITE Tropical Fruit Concentrate with raw fruit components.
Micronutrients of the coenzyme group (B1, B2, PP, biotin, B6, B5, B12, folic acid) are regulators of the energy processes as part of absorption of nutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates) required for growth and development of the human body. The demand for this group gets higher, the more proteins, fats and carbohydrates there are in the diet.
Vitamin PP (niacin) improves microcirculation, enhances memory and motion coordination.
Zinc is involved in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids required during periods of active growth.
Vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and folic acid ensure proper development of the musculoskeletal system.
B-carotene helps to strengthen the immune system, reduces the risk of infectious diseases and neutralizes to some extent the effect of environmental hazards.
The multivitamin complex is offered in the form of chewing tablets with orange flavor that is perfect for children and teenagers, as well as for adults who prefer to take multivitamin food supplements in such a form.
Suitable both for adults and children over 14 years
- Provides adults and teenagers with essential vitamins and minerals in significant quantities.
- Contains a tropical fruit concentrate developed by NUTRILITE with raw fruit components.
- The form of chewing tablets makes the supplement easy to use for children and adults who have difficulties with swallowing standard tablets.
- Natural orange flavor makes tablets tasty and pleasant to eat.
- The tablets are sweetened with natural sugars – glucose and fructose.
- Chewing tablets have a pleasant flavor which makes it more attractive for teenagers.
- Suitable for both adults and children over 14 years
- The convenient form of chewing tablets makes the supplement easy to use for those who have difficulties with swallowing standard tablets
- No artificial sugar substitutes, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents
INGREDIENTS: DEXTROSE, FRUCTOSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, MALTODEXTRIN, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ACEROLA CHERRY CONCENTRATE (MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA), CASHEW CONCENTRATE (ANACARDIUM OCCIDENTALE), GUAVA CONCENTRATE (PSIDIUM GUAJAVA), PASSIONFRUIT CONCENTRATE (PASSIFLORA EDULIS), PINEAPPLE CONCENTRATE (BROMELIA ANANAS), PALM OIL, CORN STARCH, STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; SUGAR, FREE FLOWING AGENT: FATTY ACIDS (STEARIC ACID); ACIDITY REGULATOR: TARTARIC ACID; NATURAL ORANGE FLAVORING AGENT (DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVORING AGENT, SILICON DIOXIDE), NATURAL PUNCH FLAVORING AGENT
(MODIFIED STARCH, CORN SYRUP, NATURAL FLAVORING AGENTS, SUGAR, TOCOPHEROLS), NATURAL FLAVORING AGENT (NATURAL FLAVORING AGENT, SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, TRICALCIUM
PHOSPHATE); FERROUS FUMARATE, NICOTINAMIDE, STABILIZER: ARABIC GUM; FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE, VITAMIN E (D-ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE), ZINC OXIDE, D CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), B-CAROTENE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, VITAMIN D3 (CHOLECALCIFEROL), VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN). CONTAINS SOY.
- Adults and children over 14 years old should take 1 chewing tablet twice a day with a meal.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.