Loading the player...
SKU: 101841| Size: 120 capsules
Form validation errors
Joints are responsible for skeleton movements in different planes due to their unique structure. A flexible, tightly closed joint filled with synovial fluid allows the bones to move in relative motion to each other without contact to their surfaces. Injuries, excessive exercises, obesity, inflammatory diseases and age-related "wear" can cause synovial fluid to lose its properties and result in damage of the articular cartilage surface.
Adults over the age of 60 tend to suffer from damage of articular apparatus which manifests itself as pain and continuous progression of mobility disorders in various joints.
At a younger age problems with the articular apparatus can occur after joint injuries, inflammation processes and in patients with congenital disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Obese patients have a higher risk of joint damages (BMI ≥ 30 kg/m²).
THE EFFECTS OF GLYCOSAMINE DEFICIT ARE:
- Deterioration of cartilage tissue nutrition
- Deterioration of joint suspension properties
- Increased risk of articular surfaces traumas under load
Cartilage tissue of animals, birds and fish, soups and jellied meats made of such tissue. Molluscan shells.
Recommended glycosamine consumption level for adults is 700 mg/day.
- People who are concerned about maintaining the functional state of their bones and joints
- People who have problems with the articular apparatus
- People experiencing increased physical load on the musculoskeletal system related to their professional activities (porters, workers, etc.) for more than 5 consecutive years
- Athletes (races, broad and high jumps, weight lifting, gymnastics, ballet, football)
- People over 40
- People who went through traumas or surgery on the joints
- People with diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Overweight and obesity people (BMI over 30)
- Women often wearing heels
- Women over 50
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
Glycosamine is a substance found in a small amount in foods and under normal circumstances synthesized by the joints cartilaginous tissue. It is also contained in the joint liquid and ensures functional mobility of the joints.
Glycosamine is a natural ingredient that is actively involved in the synthesis of human connective tissue. Cartilaginous cells use it as a basic material for the synthesis of proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans and hyaluronic acid that form the foundation of the cartilaginous tissue. Glycosamine slows down the enzymes activity that destroys cartilages, stimulates production of hyaluronic acid, which helps to retain the water in the joint fluid, lubricates joints, delivers nutrients to the cartilage, ensures their flexibility, elasticity, resistance to workloads, reduces joint pain and improves their mobility.
NUTRILITE™ Glycosamine contains glycosamine hydrochloride providing more active absorption of glycosamine than its sulfate formula due to better solubility. (80% and 95% respectively). Glycosamine hydrochloride typically contains about 83-88% of pure glycosamine whereas glycosamine sulphate has only 59-65%. An exclusive formula contains the optimal combination of glycosamine hydrochloride extracted from shrimps, NUTRILITE acerola cherry concentrate and citrusflavonoids.
Glycosamine acts slowly and its effect may develop for a period from six months to a year.
- Contains the optimal dose of glycosamine.
- Glycosamine for this product is extracted from the shells of Arctic shrimps without the use of alcohol.
- The shrimps providing glycosamine for this product are procured from beneath the ice sheets of the North Atlantic Ocean in Arctic waters.
- The product contains glycosamine hydrochloride providing more active absorption of glycosamine than its sulfate formula.
- Contains an exclusive NUTRILITE acerola cherry concentrate.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extracted from grapefruit, tangerine, orange and lemon.
- Extracts of citrus fruits and cherries have strong antioxidant and detoxifying properties, and support further protection of the joints and cartilage from wear, aging and inflammation processes.
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents.
- Does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Suitable for vegetarians (contains no gluten and lactose).
INGREDIENTS: GLYCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; GELATIN, FLOWING AGENT: MAGNESIUM STEARATE; ACEROLA FRUIT CONCENTRATE, GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT CONCENTRATE, TANGERINE FRUIT CONCENTRATE, MALTODEXTRIN, FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; LEMON FRUIT CONCENTRATE.
- Adults should take one capsule twice a day with a meal.
Duration – 2 months. Repeat, if necessary. Prior to using food supplements consult your physician.
Individual intolerance of components of food supplements, pregnancy, lactation, diabetes.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.