Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Fiber Blend
SKU: 104283| Size: 30 tablets
Form validation errors
Dietary fibers perform a leading role in stimulating normal operation of the digestive tract, help to accelerate the removal of various foreign substances, including cancerogenes and toxins, and products of incomplete digestion. A sufficient supply of dietary fibers is an important factor in the body weight control programs.
A deficiency of dietary fibers may lead to malfunctioning of the gastrointestinal tract and undesirable increase in body weight.
The availability of dietary fibers for the population correlates to consumption of their main sources – fruit and vegetables. According to statistical data, the average consumption of these foods in the Russian Federation is below the recommended standards: for vegetables – by 23.4%, fruit – by 21.8%.*
Deficiency of dietary fibers triggers a number of mechanisms that lead to various health disorders:
- Disruption of the intestine motor activity
- Weight gain or difficulty with weight loss on a low-calorie diet
- Development of cellulitis and varicose veins
- Reduction of the body's defenses associated with waste overflow
Large amounts of dietary fibers (pectins, lignins, cellulose, hemicellulose) are found in cereal bran, laminaria, raspberries, strawberries, leafy vegetables (lettuce, dill, parsley, etc.), apples, carrots, and red rowan berries. Baked apples are particularly good, since the pectin they contain becomes more available for the body after heat treatment. Also, soy, corn and beans are rich in dietary fibers.
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Fiber Blend provides your body with healthy dietary fiber, essential for proper functioning of the digestive system.
NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT MEDICINES.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS.
NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
*According to the World Health Organization. According to the World Health Organization, in order to adequately provide the body with all the necessary nutrients, one needs to eat 300-400 g of fresh plant foods daily.
- Contains soluble and insoluble dietary fiber from 13 sources
- A balanced mix of different types of dietary fiber
- Restores dietary fiber intake according to daily requirement
- Dietary fiber is also able to bind and remove salts of heavy metals, cholesterol and bile acids. The latter has a positive effect on fat metabolism
- Chewable Fibre Blend contains dietary fiber (cellulose, pectins, lignins) from 13 different sources, such as fructo-oligosaccharides and acacia, sugarcane, oats, acerola cherries, wheat, lemons, soybeans, prickly pear cactus, apples, peas, barley and carrots.
- Dietary fiber is not digested and not absorbed and works in the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract. It has high adsorptive capacity, i.e. absorbs water as a sponge. Because of this it "swells" and stimulates motor gut receptors, increasing its motor performance and helping the natural purification of the body. "Sponge effect" also provides better sense of fullness both increasing the volume of food eaten and slowing its "evacuation" from the stomach, which ultimately prevents overeating.
- Increased intestinal motor performance helps to boost the energy expenditure of the body, which has a significant effect in weight optimization programs. Foods rich in dietary fiber are sometimes figuratively called "reverse calorie" products – it takes more energy to digest them than digestion gives.
- No artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
INGREDIENTS: FRUCTO-OLIGOSACCHARIDES, FRUCTOSE, SUGAR CANE FIBER, ARABIC GUM, OATS CELLULOSE, STABILIZER:
MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; POWDER OF ACEROLA CHERRIES FRUITS, WHEAT FIBER, ORANGE FLAVOR (SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, SILICA DIOXIDE), CREAM ORANGE FLAVOR (DEXTROSE, CONCENTRATED ORANGE OIL, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, BUTYRIC ACID, SILICON DIOXIDE, DIACETYL), LEMON FIBER, FLOWING AGENT: STEARIC ACID; PRICKLY PEAR CACTUS POWDER, APPLE FIBER, BARLEY BRAN, PEA FIBER, CARROT POWDER, FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; CORN STARCH.
- Adults should take 1 chewable tablet 3 times a day with a meal, drinking 1–2 glasses of water.
Prior to use consult your physician.
The recommended dosage of 5.1 g of NUTRILITE™ Chewable Fibre Blend contains dietary fiber (2.85 g of soluble dietary fiber, which is 143% of the recommended daily dose, and insoluble 2.25 g, representing 11% of the recommended daily dose).
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.