Loading the player...
SATINIQUE™ Overnight Repair Treatment
SKU: 110677| Size: 100 ml
Form validation errors
A leave-in treatment that helps repair severely damaged hair and split ends while you sleep, and helps protect hair from future damage.
- Perfect for severely damaged, dry, unmanageable hair
- Overnight Repair Treatment works to mend split ends and smooth the cuticle to resist damage.
- ENERJUVE™ – a US-patented, positively charged complex of strengthening lipids, reinforcing creatine and smoothing 18-MEA
- Featuring botanicals Pomegranate Extract and Grape Seed Extract in this treatment product.
- Сontains a unique blend of botanical extracts, pomegranate and grape seed, along with Phytantriol
- Mends up to 100% of split ends in only one use*
- Provides long-lasting smoothness and softness
* Based on research № 12113 dedicated to repairs split ends of 21 March 2012, conducted by TRI Princeton special for Amway.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Creatine, Lanolin Acid, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Phytantriol, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-39, Arginine, Propylparaben, Trideceth-12, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Ethylparaben, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Punica Granatum Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Alanine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Behenic Acid, Cholesterol, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Linalool
- Use 3 times per week, at night.
- Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, focusing on ends, leave in
- Non-greasy, lightweight formula
- Safe for colourtreated hair
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.