Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Children chewable pastilles with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D. With a touch of chocol
SKU: 114169| Size: pack/ 45 pastilles
Form validation errors
All the organs and systems of a child’s body need a strengthened support in the period of active growth.
Many vitamins and minerals cannot be synthesized by the body itself and a child can get them only from outside.
NUTRILITE™ Children's chewable pastilles are a unique complex that was specially developed as a source of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D for a child in the active growth period.
The complex compiles all necessary vitamins and minerals that provide for appropriate and healthy growth and development of the locomotor system, teeth and nervous system of a child’s body.
You can help to ensure a reliable basis for your child's health, supplementing his/her diet with delicious NUTRILITE™ pastilles with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D with a touch of chocolate.
Combine taste and health benefit in a chocolate NUTRILITE™!
NUTRILITE™ children's chewable pastilles provide a child’s body with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D necessary for its appropriate growth and development.
- A balanced combination of all elements thanks to which calcium in a pastille
- Each pastille is individually packed: it’s so convenient to give it to your child!
- Favorite chocolate taste and a chewable sweet shape that children like so much!
- The chewable pastilles shape facilitates application for children and adults who find it difficult to swallow pills
- Is suitable both for children and adults
- The pastilles do not contain artificial coloring agents, flavoring matters and preservatives
THE PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED ON CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE
Recommended for use by:
- All children in the active growth period;
- Children that pursue an active lifestyle, do sports or dance;
- Children that have intense learning process;
- Everyone who wants to strengthen their locomotor system, teeth and nervous system;
- Everyone who consumes few calcium-rich foods (such as milk and dairy products, pan fish that can be eaten with bones and dark-green leaf vegetables);
- Everyone who is allergic to or simply cannot consume milk and dairy products.
One NUTRILITE™ chewable pastille cotains:
as much calcium as a glass of milk!*
Calcium plays a vital role in forming the basis for strong bones and healthy teeth and in maintaining the functions of neurones and muscles.
Consuming calcium before adolescence helps significantly decrease the risk of future problems with locomotor system as well as maintain physical activity and provide a healthy diet.
- Firm bones
- Healthy teeth
- Strong muscles
- Support of neurones’ functions
More magnesium than a bowl of oatmeal!*
Magnesium is a much-needed element that closely interacts with calcium and other nutrients in the body.
- Strengthening nervous and muscular systems
- Energy boost
More vitamin D than a boiled egg!*
Vitamin D regulates calcium metabolism in the body. It is one of the most necessary vitamins for children and adolescents.
- Participates in forming and supporting strong bones and teet
- Is necessary for a proper calcium and phosphorus uptake
- Interacts with other vital nutrients to protect the body from infections
- Contributes to a healthy state of skin and muscles
Combine TASTE and health benefit in a chocolate NUTRILITE™!
* Compared to calcium content in 175 ml of cow milk/vitamin D content in 100 g of boiled egg/magnesium content in 50 g of oats. Data according to:
I.M. Skurikhin, V.A. Tutelyan Tables of Chemical Composition and Caloric Value of Russian Foods: Reference book. – M.: DeLi Print, 2007
This information was given for comparison only and cannot be considered or serve as an excuse/inducement to refuse healthy food.
Nutritional value of 1 pastille:
- Proteins 0.1 g
- Fats 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates 3.0 g
- Calories: 20 kcal/83.7 kJ
Ingredients: brown rice syrup, steamed out powdered cane juice (cane juice, thickener: unmodified corn starch), tribasic magnesium phosphate, oyster shell powder, cocoa powder (cocoa, lecithin), dry rice syrup (dry rice syrup, rice protein, antioxygen: tocopherols mixture), unsweetened chocolate, palm oil, emulsifier: soy lecithin; calcium carbonate, water-retaining agent: glycerin; D3 vitamin (sucrose, thickener: acacia gum, agent: corn starch; agent: medium-chain triglycerides; D3 vitamin, antioxygen: DL-alpha-tocopherol). The product can contain traces of wheat, milk, dairy foods, soy, tree nuts, fish and crustaceans. GMO free.
- Presentation: chewable pastilles in film wrapper in a package of 45 units, 1 package in a carton box.
- Net weight of a pastille: 5.4 g. Net weight of a box: 243 g
- Children from 3 to 11 years of are recommended to take 1 chewable pastille a day at mealtimes.
- Children over 11 years of age, adolescents and adults are recommended to take 1 pastille twice a day at mealtimes.
- Duration – 1 month. Repeat, if necessary.
Nutritious diet in childhood is a basis for good health in adulthood. Vitamins and minerals are of paramount importance for a child’s body.
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that provide for all the vital processes and influence our general well-being.
Almost all vitamins and minerals cannot be synthesized in a sufficient amount and should enter the body with food. Given that foods have much less micro-elements than proteins, fats and carbohydrates there is a necessity of constant control over the daily ration of children and adolescents to ensure sufficient amount of all vitamins and minerals.
It is especially recommended for children and adolescents that:
- do not have regular and balanced meals, without the necessary amount of fresh food and whole grits;
- are fastidious about their food or do not eat enough;
- are hyperactive or do sports;
- eat a lot of fast food or manufactured foods;
- are vegetarians or get proteins from dairy foods only;
- drink sodas.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.