Loading the player...
HYMM Shave Gel
SKU: 119005| Size: 150 ml
Form validation errors
Good visibility for a precise result: thanks to its translucent texture, the Shaving gel is ideal for a perfectly shaped beard or a clean shave. The Shave Gel is formulated with Fennel Seed extract, which contains a variety of essential oils known to be soothing to the skin. Formula with wetting agents softens beard hair softer for an easier shave.
Shaving has never been so smooth!
- Translucent, non-foaming texture for good visibility of shaving area
- Added Fennel Seed extract which is known to be soothing to the skin
- Non-aerosol package is more eco-friendly, safer during transportation than aerosols
Flip-top cap allows user to easily open and close the tube with one hand
- Formula includes Fennel Seed extract, which contains a variety of essential oils known to be soothing to the skin
- Contains Allantoin that helps to calm skin
- Formula with wetting agents softens beard hair to make shaving process easier*
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
HYMM Shave Gel formula is designed with lubricants for easy razor glide and skin conditioning, ensuring your skin does not feel dry or tight after rinse off.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare Seed Extract, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 42090, CI 47005
Shave normally, using HYMM for Men 5-blade Razor. Rinse off with warm water after shaving.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Follow with the HYMM for Men After Shave Balm to help calm the skin and protect against irritation after shaving.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.