Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Omega-3 Children’s chewable pastilles with vitamin D
SKU: 122447| Size: 30 pastilles (one pastille contains Omega-3 Docosahexaenoic acid (DCH) – 288 mg, vitamin D – 4 µg)
Form validation errors
About 80% of children in Russia and CIS countries do not get vitamin D and Omega-3 in amounts recommended to ensure normal growth and development.
NUTRILITE™ Omega-3 formula with vitamin D makes each pastille effective:
- One of the largest Omega-3** amounts;
- Up to 80% of the recommended vitamin D daily intake.
Once swallowed, NUTRILITE™ Omega-3 pastilles with vitamin D turn to emulsion, that is digested by the organism fast and much easier than other Omega-3 forms*** and has no unpleasant aftertaste
*According to sampling observation of human diet 2013, conducted by the Federal State Statistics Service. The observation was conducted on a sampling of responders. This information cannot be interpreted as the final statistics for the general population in question.
**Among Nutrilite products.
***Scientific article “Bio accessibility of DCH and EPA in capsule and jelly formulae”.
1. Omega-3 and vitamin D in one pastille.
2. The matrix transforming to emulsion ensures better digestion (Watch – a video of dissolution, will become available on December 10th).
3. Each pastille packed individually.
Once swallowed, pastilles turn to emulsion, that is digested by the organism fast and much easier than other Omega-3 forms*
and has no unpleasant aftertaste
The product formula makes each pastille effective:
1. One of the largest Omega-3** amounts on the market.
2. Up to 80% of the recommended vitamin D daily intake.
Individual sealed package of each pastille prevents oxidizing of Omega-3 when exposed to air, which guarantees the listed amount of the ingredients in the package until the date of expiration
* Scientific article “Bio accessibility of DCH and EPA in capsule and jelly formulae”
1. Omega-3 fat acids are very important for normal development of the nervous system and eyesight in children, as long as one fifth of eye retina and 13% of brain cells are basically Omega-3 acids. This is required for normal development of the brain, nervous system of a child and normal growth.
Research shows that intake of Omega-3:
- Plays an important role for the capacity to study and school performance;
- Ensures improvement of reading skills;
- Ensures improvement of mathematical test results.
2. A child of 4 need twice more vitamin D than an adult, which is difficult to get with food
- Vitamin D ensures normal growth and development of bones, plays an important role in immune development.
Fish oil (triglycerides of fish oil concentrate, anti-oxidant: tocopherols, mixture concentrate); purified water; trehalose dihydrate; sucrose; gelatin; thickener: glycerin; acidity regulator: triple-substituted sodium citrate; natural flavor; anti oxidant: citric acid; Paprika extract; (coloring agent: Paprika extract, anti oxidants: ascorbyl palmitate, alpha tocopherol); cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (cholecalciferol, anti oxidant: alpha tocopherol). The product may contain trace amounts of fish and soy. GMO free.
Children from 3 years and adults – 1-2 pastilles per day.
Duration – 1 month. Repeat, if necessary.
Prior to using food supplements consult your physician.
Allergy and individual intolerance of particular ingredients.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.