Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Vitamin B Complex Plus Mini Package
SKU: 3660| Size: 20 pc
Form validation errors
YOUR HEALTH STARTS SMALL!
NUTRILITE ™ Vitamin B Complex Plus Mini Package limited edition sale starting from the 1st of July!*
B vitamins are the most scarce in the body, and they are easily destroyed when cooking. Therefore, it is important to replenish their supply, because they are responsible for activity and excellent well-being, they are necessary for the nervous and cardiovascular systems, and contribute to the proper metabolism.
*Limited offer. Sold no more than 5 pieces on ABO or Client's number. On sale until the products are available.
BENEFITS OF B VITAMINS TO HUMAN HEALTH
- Extra source of all eight essential B Group Vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), and cobalamin (B12).
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to activating the neurons in synapses, which helps us concentrate on important tasks and work faster and more efficiently.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is found in highly concentrated amounts in our brain cells. It keeps the nerve cell membrane (myelin) functioning, and builds links between nerve cells.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) helps stabilize the levels of cholesterol and triglyceride in our blood.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to producing corticoids. These hormones help us cope with and combat stress. They also have antioxidant properties, which allows them to prevent premature aging and smoothen wrinkles.
- The B6 vitamin (pyridoxine) performs a whole range of different tasks, and its key mission is to ensure the metabolism of amino acids – the “building blocks” of proteins.
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) supports cells’ energy production, and helps synthesize fatty acids. Furthermore, it keeps our skin, hair, and nails healthy.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) has a role to play in hematopoiesis.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) actively contributes to the protein, fat, and carbohydrate cycle, working closely together with Vitamin C, as well as folic and pantothenic acids. It also helps billions of folic acid molecules produce choline.
- Just one pill a day covers 100% of the dietary reference value of all eight essential B Vitamins.
- The double-release technology, which combines instant and prolonged release of vitamins, ensures that the nutritional substances provided by each B Vitamin are released and absorbed precisely when needed.
- Prevents the fatigue that tends to result from B Vitamin deficiency.
- Sustains energy release during metabolism at the optimal level.
- Contains organic spirulina, which is rich in phytonutrients.
- Spirulina is grown and harvested in special ponds at one of the NUTRICERT™-certified farms owned by our partner.
- The oblong shape of the pill makes it easy to ingest.
- Convenient to use: there is no need to take several pills throughout the day. Convenient packaging format - a slight acquaintance with a popular product!
Stabilizer: dicalcium phosphate, dry yeast, powdered spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), lactose, stabilizer: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; stabilizer: microcrystalline cellulose; nicotinamide, stabilizer: croscarmellose; pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate); clump-preventing components: silicon dioxide; magnesium stearate; pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6 Vitamin), riboflavin (B2 Vitamin), thiamine mononitrate (B1 Vitamin), liquid-retaining component: glycerol; folic acid; glazing agent: carnauba wax; biotin, cyanocobalamin (B12 Vitamin).
Recommended for adults.
Take 1 pill once a day with meals.
Consult your doctor before use.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.