Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Vitamin E and Lecithin
SKU: 4042| Size: 110 tablets
Form validation errors
Contamination of the environment with industrial waste, wide spread of smoking and alcohol consumption, as well as relatively high natural background radiation across a large part of the territory of the Russian Federation as a whole, dramatically contribute to weakening of the antioxidant defenses of the body.
Vitamin E is not synthesized in the human body, therefore it belongs to essential nutritional factors.
Consumption of the main sources of vitamin E (vegetable oils) in the Russian Federation is at the lower limit of normal (10 liters per person a year) with a requirement of up to 12 liters. The average consumption of phospholipid sources (eggs) by the population of the Russian Federation is below the recommended standards by 15.4%.
Vegetable oils, in particular, unrefined oils, seeds, nuts, eggs, animal liver, cabbage, spinach, soybean, mushrooms, and wheat germ.
- People living in areas highly contaminated with industrial waste or areas with high natural background radiation
- Smokers and alcohol abusers
- People on a low-fat diet
- People who don't include enough vegetable oils, seeds and nuts in their diets
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- Each tablet contains 20 mg of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects body cells. It has an general tonic effect and helps to protect the body against free radicals.
- Vitamin E plays an important role in the synthesis of other antioxidants (Coenzyme Q10), protects molecules from oxidation of carotene and vitamin A.
Phospholipid complex (lecithin) is the starting material for construction and recovery of the lipid layer of cell membranes.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection for the body (fat-soluble vitamin).
- Contains natural soy lecithin and vitamin E derived from vegetable oil.
- The sweetness and flavor are achieved with honey and a natural flavoring agent with maple and walnut taste.
No artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents.
INGREDIENTS: SOY LECITHIN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, HONEY, DEXTROSE, VITAMIN E (D-ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE), CORN STARCH, ALGAROBA, FLOWING AGENT: TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE; FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; FLOWING AGENT: MAGNESIUM STEARATE; NATURAL FLAVORING AGENT WITH MAPLE AND WALNUT TASTE.
- Adults and children over 14 years should take 1 chewing tablet a day with a meal.
Duration – 1 month. Repeat, if necessary. Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.