Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Omega-3 Complex
SKU: 4298| Size: 90 capsules
Form validation errors
Omega-3 acids are among essential or indispensable nutritional factors. In other words, they can not be synthesized by the body and should be provided in sufficient quantities throughout life.
To maintain a healthy balance, the intake of saturated and unsaturated fats should not exceed the ratio of 50/50.
The diet structure today is such that the intake of essential fatty acids is extremely small. The basis of the incoming fats are saturated fatty acids and cholesterol.
Unlike other food fats used in our body primarily as energy suppliers, omega-3 acids are structural components of cell membranes.
NUTRILITE™ Omega-3 Complex, which contains an optimal ratio of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA – eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA – docosahexaenoic acid), is recommended for adults and children over 14 years of age who include fish and some vegetable oils in their diet less than 1–2 times per week. For people on a low-fat diet. Reduction of fat intake up to 20% in the diet is critical to achieve the required amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). Those who use only sunflower oil in their diet, as well as athletes, during intensive training.
One capsule of NUTRILITE™ Omega-3 complex provides the body with about the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) as 28 g of salmon, sardines or tuna.
From the variety of foods, in the amount sufficient for the body omega-3 acids are only contained in the tissues of cold-water fish (tuna, sardines, salmon, scomber and mackerel). Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids constitute more than 25% of the total fatty acids of fish oil. Fish fat is unique as it contains omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids with a very long side chain, which is not present in vegetable oils.
Other sources of omega-3 fatty acids include linseed oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil and egg yolks.
Sufficient dietary intake of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is only possible with daily inclusion of the above-mentioned products in the diet. The deficit is formed when a person eats fish less than 2 times per week. *
- People eating fish and certain types of vegetable oils less than 1–2 times a week
- People on a low-fat diet
- People who eat only sunflower oil, as well as athletes, during intensive training
NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT MEDICINES.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS.
NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
*According to the World Health Organization
According to the World Health Organization, in order to adequately provide the body with all the necessary nutrients, one needs to eat 300-400 g of fresh plant foods daily.
- Provides the body with the fatty acids that can be insufficient in a daily diet due to insufficient consumption of ocean fish, especially salmon, tuna and sardines.
- One capsule provides body with about the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) as 28 g of salmon, tuna or sardines.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are antioxidants that protect cells from destruction.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are an essential component of the diet of each person, ensuring optimal life activity.
- They are essential (indispensable) fatty acids, i. e. not synthesized in the body and must be obtained from food.
- Normalize fat metabolism.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve nervous system function, thus improving attention concentration, memory, eyesight, prevent development of nervous and mental disorders.
- Essential in the complex care of skin, hair and nails, promote qualitative renewal of skin cells, reduce dryness, flaking and redness.
- Gluten free.
- Does not contain lactose.
- Contains no artificial coloring or flavoring agents.
Omega-3 fatty acids support the cardiovascular system.
INGREDIENTS: FISH OIL, GELATIN, WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN, D-ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), SOY OIL.
- Adults and children over 14 years old should take 1 capsule 2 times a day with food during a meal.
Duration – 1 month.
Prior to use consult your physician.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.