Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Chewable Calcium Magnesium
SKU: 5847| Size: 80 tablets
Form validation errors
Calcium and magnesium are the major mineral components of bone and teeth. Moreover, they are involved in operation of the immune and endocrine systems, facilitate nervous transmission and participate in muscle functioning.
The total content of calcium in the body increases from 28 grams at birth to 1.2 kg at the time the formation of the skeleton is complete. The greatest amount of calcium (90%) is contained in the bones, 7 g - in teeth, 7 g - in soft tissues, and 1 g - in tissue fluids. Today, due to the low adherence to milk diet, children don not receive enough calcium with food. This is manifested by growth retardation and posture disorders, and creates a high risk of adverse effects of the formation of the skeleton, increased fragility of bones and pathological fractures at a young age.
Calcium plays a vital role in forming the basis for strong bones and healthy teeth. Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles of a child. You can help to ensure a reliable basis for your child's health, supplementing his/her diet with delicious NUTRILITE™ Chewable Calcium Magnesium with fruit flavor.
Calcium: cheese, cottage cheese, kephir, milk, eggs, fish (cod 25 mg), seafood (100 mg), green vegetables (basil 370 mg), and nuts (sesame 780 mg). Another calcium source is drinking water (1 liter contains up to 350-500 mg). 10-30% of calcium is supplied with drinking water (depending on its hardness).
Magnesium: buckwheat, nuts and beans.
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- Provides the body with calcium derived from a natural source – oyster shells
- Ensures proper ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Product form and dosage of each mineral is well accepted by the body
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Helps provide the growing body of a child with a significant amount of both minerals
- The form of chewable tablets make the supplement easy to use for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets
Natural fruit flavor makes tablets tasty and pleasant to use
- Calcium obtained from a natural source – oyster shells
- Calcium and magnesium in the correct proportions
- The additive is suitable for both adults and children over 4 years
- For those who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Suitable for diabetics (contains carbohydrates and calories in small quantities)*
- No artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents
*Prior to use consult your physician.
INGREDIENTS: OYSTER SHELL POWDER, GLUCOSE (551.08 MG), FRUCTOSE (434.35 MG), MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, STABILIZER: ARABIC GUM; FLOWING AGENT: MAGNESIUM STEARATE; NATURAL FRUIT FLAVOR.
- Children over 4 years and adults are recommended to take 1 chewable tablet 2–3 times a day with a meal.
Duration – 1 month. Repeat, if necessary. Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.