TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COOPERATION FOR CUSTOMERS
Please read accompanying literature below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
1. INTRODUCTION: The indicated Terms and Conditions are aimed at formalizing and structuring the conditions of cooperation between the Customers and Amway.
2. CHANGES: Amway has the right to totally or partially modify the Terms and Conditions for Customers by publishing the information about these changes in Amway official literature or on Amway official website or by any other mechanics and ways allowed by the law. All the changes come into force starting from the date of publication or from the later date mentioned in the notification. Amway has the right to make any changes related to correcting any types of discrepancies or mistakes without prior notification.
3.REQUIREMENTS: Amway has the right to deny the registration or deny any registration form unilaterally. Not limiting Amway’s right to deny the Customer registration with any person, a person applying for the Customer status must:
3.1 Be not younger than 18 years old;
3.2 Not to be in prison or under control of any corrective organization and not to be a person whose activity or right for registration as a Customer are under ban;
3.3 Not to be a holder of the active ABO Contract or not to be an Applicant #2 on the active ABO Contract;
3.4 Not to be officially married to a person who is the side to the active ABO Contract;
3.5 Not to be dismissed from Amway activities due to violating ABO Contract conditions.
Additional for VIP Customer status:
3.6 To be Amway Company Registered Customer;
3.7 To have personal consumption of Amway products for minimum 10 000 RUR cumulative for the initial status confirmation; to maintain VIP Customer status – minimum 20 000 RUR cumulative during 12 consecutive months after VIP Customer status confirmation;
3.8 Not to have an active registration as a VIP Customer;
3.9 Not to be officially married to a person who has an active registration as a VIP Customer.
4. ACCEPTANCE, COMING INTO FORCE: The registration form is considered to be completed and comes into force starting from the date of its registration in the Company. The information on the date of registration of the form, the Company provides to the Customer upon his/her request or informs him/her by any other way determined by the Company. In addition, the Customer needs to place an order for Amway products within 30 (thirty) calendar days starting from the date of registration. In case there are no orders of Amway products during the indicated period, Customer’s registration is deleted, and the Customer has an opportunity to register once again.
VIP Customer status is given to the Registered Customer of Amway Company automatically after placing orders for 10 000 RUR cumulative. In order to maintain VIP Customer status, it is necessary to annually make purchases for 20 000 RUR cumulative during 12 consecutive months starting from the moment of the status change to a VIP Customer. Upon reaching the VIP Customer status, the discount on Amway products becomes 23%. The information on the date of the status change from the Registered Customer to the VIP Customer, the Company provides to the VIP Customer upon his/her request or informs him/her by any other way determined by the Company.
In case a VIP Customer does not confirm his/her status according to the clause 3.7 of the Terms and Conditions for Customers, the Customers who have registered in the Company upon his/her recommendation start cooperating with the person who has introduced this Customer into Amway business. The VIP Customer has 6 (six) months to confirm his VIP Customer status in order to be able to continue communicating with the Customers who have registered upon his/her recommendation. After the indicated period, all the changes are considered to be final.
5. THE PERIOD OF VALIDITY OF THE REGISTRATION FORM: In case the registration form was not dissolved by the Customer or Amway, the period of its validity automatically expires after 365 calendar days starting from the date of registration if there are no orders for Amway products during the indicated period. The prolongation of the validity period of the registration form after this time is not available, that is why the Customer has the right to turn to Amway for the new registration form.
5.1 CHANGING A PERSON WHO HAS INTRODUCED YOU TO AMWAY: In case a Customer wants to change a person indicated as a person who has introduced him/her to Amway, he/she must delete his/her registration on his/her personal page on the website www.amway.ru and register once again under the new person who has introduced him/her to Amway.
5.2 In case a VIP Customer wants to change a person indicated as a person who has introduced him/her to Amway, he/she can do it by the following way:
• by providing to the Company a written request about his/her wish with the written confirmation from his/her current and new persons who have introduced him/her to Amway; or
• by terminating the active registration form as a VIP Customer providing a written request to the Company and by registering once again under a new person who has introduced him/her to Amway maintaining the inactivity period according to clause 5.5.
5.3 In case there was another person registered in the Company upon the recommendation of the VIP Customer, the change of a person who has introduced the VIP Customer to Amway for such VIP Customer will be processed according to the internal procedures of the Company.
5.4 In case the VIP Customer who has told other persons about Amway wants to change a person who has introduced him/her to Amway on his/her own, without any persons who have registered upon his/her recommendation, such VIP Customer has to provide to the Company the written request about his/her wish with the written confirmation of his/her current and new persons who have introduced him/her to Amway.
5.5 In case a Customer was a VIP Customer, changed his/her status for Registered Customer to change a person who has introduced him/her to Amway with the further registration as a VIP Customer/ABO, such Customer has to maintain inactivity period of 6/24 months starting from the date when his/her initial registration as a VIP Customer was dissolved.
5.6 In case a Customer was an ABO, changed his/her status for Registered Customer to change a person who has introduced him/her to Amway with the further registration as a VIP Customer/ABO, such Customer has to maintain inactivity period of 6/24 months starting from the date when his/her initial registration as an ABO was dissolved.
5.7 PRODUCT RETURN RULE: After the registration period as a Customer is over, or in case a Customer dissolves his registration in the Company, the Customer is able to turn to Amway for products return; the products must be in complete, not used and initial condition. Amway will buy these products at the price paid by the Customer when making a purchase extracting all expenses for order processing and all debts to Amway according to the process indicated in the “Amway Guarantees” document.
6. AMWAY PRODUCTS PROMOTION: A Customer is not able to purchase Amway products with the aim of re-selling, promotion and/or handing over to the third parties.
7.1 LOYALTY PROGRAM: VIP Customers participate in loyalty programs and are able to use active rebates. Bonuses for all programs are transferred to a discount account and can be used as discounts for the further purchases of Amway products.
7.2 ABO STATUS: VIP Customers must register with tax authorities and sign a Service Agreement in order to become an ABO, receive Bonuses from the Company and participate in incentive programs for ABOs.
7.3 PASSPORT DETAILS: VIP Customers must provide passport details to the Company in case of his/her status change from a Customer to a VIP Customer to be able to invite other persons to register in the Company.
7.4 THE USE OF THE BRAND, TRADEMARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF AMWAY: A Customer is not allowed to use trademarks or other intellectual property of Amway Company.
7.5 CONFIDENTIALITY: Not being public the information about different sides and spheres of manufacturing, managing, financial activities of the Company and/or Amway, about products and business opportunities of the Company and/or Amway and also any information about the Line of Sponsorship (LOS) is considered to be a commercial secret of the Company and/or Amway and is related to confidential information that is owned by the Company and/or Amway. Due to the fact that during the period of validity of Customer registration form a Customer can have access to confidential information that is owned by the Company and/or Amway the Customer is responsible for not handing and/or revealing confidential information to the third parties including other Customers/ABOs without prior written permission from the Company and/or Amway. The Customer agrees that any violation of this condition damages the Company and/or Amway and the Company has the right to perform any activities aimed at defending confidential information. The responsibilities to maintain confidentiality are valid through the whole period of validity of Customer registration form and during 1 (one) year after termination or dissolution.
7.6 ABIDANCE BY LAWS, RESOLUTIONS AND CODES: Customers shall act in accordance with the existing laws, regulations and rules established by the Company applicable to their cooperation with Amway, and those shall not undertake the activities which may damage the reputation of the Customer and/or Amway. At effecting any contacts of such type with Amway, Customers shall operate in the absolutely transparent and non-prejudicial manner.
7.7 THE VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS: In case of violations of Terms and Conditions for Customers Amway has the right to stop fulfilling its duties according to the agreement with a Customer by providing a written notification to such Customer about dissolving his/her registration form and cancelling his/her right to purchase Amway products upon the conditions for Customers.
7.7.1 The Company has the right without indicating any reasons to unilaterally abandon its responsibilities under the agreement with the Customer, and by this to terminate at any time Customer registration form by sending the other party a written notification not later than 30 (thirty) calendar days before the date of Customer registration form termination.