How can I get a refund?
To get a refund please follow steps below:
1. Sign in to your account and go to "My Office"
2. Go to the "Order History" page
3. Find the order you want a refund for and click the "Order Details" link next to it
4. Click "Refund Item" and follow the instructions
7. How can a Customer become an ABO? What do they need to do?
Each Customer can upgrade their Customer account to an Amway Business Owner account. If your Customer is ready to take this step, they need to:
1. Go to the My Profile page on Amway Online.
2. Select “Become an ABO”.
3. Complete the registration form.
They will receive a contract from Amway to sign and then they can start building their business..
6. How do Customers benefit from Amway’s satisfaction guarantee?
Your Customers enjoy the same Amway satisfaction guarantee as you do. Be sure your Customers know about this advantage when buying Amway products.
5. How can I keep Customers loyal to my Amway business?
By going above and beyond what Customers expect, you can increase the likelihood of Customers buying Amway products from your business long-term, which is known as Customer loyalty. There are a wide variety of ways to do so. For example, you can reach out to your Customers (contact info is in My office) to ask how they liked a recently-purchased product or how you can be of assistance. Over time, you can also reward loyal Customers by assigning them to a discount group, so they save money on each purchase.
4. How long is a Customer account valid? Do my Customers pay an annual renewal fee?
A Customer account never expires and Customers pay no renewal fees.