Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Fiber Blend with Inulin
SKU: 102736| Size: 30 x 6 g
Form validation errors
The gastrointestinal tract of a healthy person is home to over 500 species of microorganisms. Normal intestinal flora synthesizes K and B group vitamins, ascorbic acid, nicotinic acid and folic acid, as well as a number of enzymes and amino acids. The presence of microbic associations determines the state of the synthetic functions of the liver, participating in the hepatoenteric circulation of main bile components - bile salts, cholesterol and bile pigments.
Diseases of the digestive tract, unbalanced diet, stress and use of antibiotics lead to disruption of the dynamic equilibrium between "useful" and "harmful" intestinal bacteria.
The sources of fiber in the diet are fruit and vegetables. The average consumption of these foods in the Russian Federation is below the recommended standards: for vegetables - by 23.4%, fruit - by 21.8%.*
If a person does not eat whole foods and does not consume enough fruit and vegetables, there are most likely to be few or no dietary fibers in his/her daily diet, and therefore the work of the gastrointestinal tract suffers.NUTRILITE™ Fiber Blend with Inulin (guar gum and maltodextrin) contains a unique combination of two natural sources of soluble dietary fibers and chicory root extract, which is a natural inulin source, and makes it possible to compensate for shortage of dietary fiber and inulin in a convenient way. The product will be useful for people who want to maintain a healthy digestive system and increase the daily intake of fiber.
NUTRILITE™ Fiber Blend with Inulin is a dry powder with no taste easily mixed with liquids, or alternatively it can be sprinkled on your meals. When dissolved in water, it forms a clear and tasteless low-viscosity fluid, which helps to meet the daily requirement for dietary fibers. Each tube-formed sachet (a stick-pack) contains at least 2.3 grams of soluble dietary fibers sourced from guar gum and maltodextrin, and at least 1.8 grams of inulin derived from chicory root extract. Inulin is a polysaccharide and a prebiotic.
Soluble dietary fibers are a part of cell walls and intercellular formations of plants and are also present in the cellular fluid. The largest number is found in fruits and crops roots. The maximum amount is contained in apple and beet pomace, citrus fruits and sunflower buds.
Prebiotic substances are found in various foods - corn flakes, cereals, bread, dairy products, onions, field chicory, garlic, beans, peas, topinambur, stevia, artichokes, bananas and other fruit, vegetables and herbs.
Inulin is a polysaccharide contained in tubers and roots of topinambur, dahlias, artichokes and dandelions.
- People who eat less than 300 g of fruit and vegetables a day
- People with an excess of animal fat and simple carbohydrates in their diet
- People taking antibiotics
- Elderly people and people with dental diseases
NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT MEDICINES.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS.
NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
*According to the World Health Organization. According to the World Health Organization, in order to adequately provide the body with all the necessary nutrients, one needs to eat 300-400 g of fresh plant foods daily.
- Stimulate motion of the gastrointestinal tract
- Serve as a substrate for the intestinal microflora, stimulate its activity and normalize intestine function
- An excellent adsorbent, bind and remove toxic substances
- Help reduce cholesterol levels and normalize blood glucose
- Create a feeling of a full stomach and help to reduce the activity of digestive enzymes
- Contribute to weight control
- Contains soluble dietary fiber derived from three plant sources
- Fast and convenient way to increase daily fiber intake
- Can be used as an additional ingredient of usual recipes
- The formula does not irritate the stomach
Does not contain GMOs
INGREDIENTS: CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT (AT LEAST 90% OF INULIN), GUAR GUM, MALTODEXTRIN.
- Dilute the contents of one sachet (6.0 g) in 250-350 ml of water or juice, or add the contents of one sachet (6.0 g) to a variety of finished products. When adding the powder to prepared meals you should drink 1 cup (250 ml) of any liquid.
- Adults should take 1 sachet daily with a meal.
Duration - 1 month.
Repeat, if necessary.
Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.