Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Vitamin C plus
SKU: 109743| Size: 180 tablets
Form validation errors
Vitamin C is involved in functioning of the immune system, it facilitates absorption of iron, which is the principal oxygen carrier in the body. It is an important component of the antioxidant systems of cells, contributing to protection of vessels from the effects of lipid radicals circulating in the blood (cholesterol, lipoproteins). It is also involved in the synthesis of collagen and the ground substance of connective tissue.
The human body itself can not synthesize vitamin C: the need for it can only be met by dietary intake.
In modern life conditions most people suffer from lack of vitamin C, which increases in winter and spring. Many continue to experience shortage of vitamins even during more favorable summer and autumn months.
The average intake of vitamin C in different countries varies from 70 to 170 mg/day, in Russia - 55-70 mg/day. The primary reasons are climatic patterns and diet: an excess of refined foods and lack of fresh vegetables and fruit. Average food consumption by the population of the Russian Federation is below the recommended standards: for potatoes - by 34.6%, vegetables - by 23.4%, fruit - by 21.8%.*
Vitamin C is the most unstable and sensitive to environmental factors and heat treatment. Light, temperature increase and long-term storage lead to substantial losses (80%) of this vitamin.
Rosehip, sweet pepper, chili pepper, horseradish, black currant, dill, cabbage, citrus fruits, and cherry.
- People who eat less than 300 g. of fresh fruit and vegetables per day
- People using long-term low-calorie diets with carbohydrate restrictions
- People who experience increased physical and mental workloads and stress
- People who live in areas with unfavorable climate or environmental conditions (in hot climates and in the Far North the need for vitamin C increases by 30-50%)
- Smokers and passive smokers
- Alcohol abusers
- People with chronic inflammatory diseases
NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT MEDICINES.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS.
NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
*According to the World Health Organization. According to the World Health Organization, in order to adequately provide the body with all the necessary nutrients, one needs to eat 300-400 g of fresh plant foods daily.
Vitamin C has the following properties:
- Increases resistance to infectious diseases
- Improves transport and absorption of iron
- Improves the condition of the skin and connective tissue (ligaments, tendons) by participating in the synthesis of collagen
- Increases regeneration processes
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Convenience of one tablet. There is no need to take multiple tablets several times a day.
- Gradual release. Slow gradual release over 8 hours contributes to better absorption and efficient operation of vitamin C.
- Does not irritate the stomach. Being gently and gradually released during the day the tablet does not irritate the stomach and does not cause gastrointestinal tract diseases.
- Contains nutrients of plant origin. Based on acerola cherry concentrate combined with natural antioxidants of citrus bioflavonoids derived from lemons, tangerines and grapefruit. Industrially obtained ascorbic acid is added to the formula to provide the optimal amount of vitamin C per tablet.
- No artificial sweeteners and coloring agents.
- Suitable for vegetarians (does not contain gluten and lactose).
- The form has prolonged action within 8 hours (slow release of the substance from the tablets is ensured by dietary fibers in its composition). The prolonged form allows for a steady concentration of the substance in the body throughout the day and reduces the damaging effect of simultaneous acceptance of increased doses of the vitamin.
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; ACEROLA FRUIT CONCENTRATE; STABILIZER: HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE; GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT POWDER, MANDARIN FRUIT POWDER, FLOWING AGENT: MAGNESIUM STEARATE; MALTODEXTRIN, FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; STABILIZER: METHYLCELLOLOSE; LEMON FRUIT POWDER, WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN; CARNAUBA WAX.
- Adults should take 1 tablet daily with a meal. Duration - 1 month. Repeat, if necessary.
- Prior to using food supplements consult your physician.
- ContraindicationsIndividual intolerance of components of food supplements, pregnancy, lactation.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.