Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ B-complex plus
SKU: 110178| Size: 60 tablets
Form validation errors
Every day, we face more and more tasks that take up a lot of energy.
We try to combat our fatigue by gorging ourselves on coffee and caffeine, but it no longer has the desired effect.
Don’t let the fatigue block you!
The B group includes 8 essential water-soluble vitamins that are responsible for various vital processes and functions of the human body.
And each of these 8 family members has its own unique name:
• Vitamin B1 is known as thiamine
• Vitamin B2 is known as riboflavin
• Vitamin B3 is known as niacin
• Vitamin B5 is known as pantothenic acid
• Vitamin B6 is known as pyridoxine
• Vitamin B7 is known as biotin
• Vitamin B9 is known as folic acid
• And Vitamin B12 is known is cobalamin.
Because B Vitamins are water-soluble, they cannot be stored in our tissues and are expelled from the body fairly quickly (except Vitamin B12, but only in insignificant amounts). This means that they have to be ingested every day.
The need for these vitamins, which are a source of energy, never goes away, and may even increase as a result of some long-term conditions (like stress or illnesses).
VITAMIN B DEFICIENCY
Vitamin B deficiency has a broad range of symptoms. They can go unnoticed for a long time, and may seem quite vague. Fatigue, weakness, memory gaps, problems focusing, short temper, erratic sleeping patterns...
These symptoms are very widespread, and as such many people take them for granted.
FOOD SOURCES OF VITAMIN B
Of all the food we eat, the richest sources of B Vitamins are products of animal origin, such as fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and dairy products. Some B Vitamins can be found in plants, most notably nuts and beans, which are excellent sources of thiamine (B1) and niacin (B3).
Spirulina is one of the world’s most ancient plants. According to some scientists, it has managed to survive for over 100 million years! The key to spirulina’s success is its unique biochemical formula. This modest bluish-green seaweed contains more than 2 thousand vitamins, minerals, and amino acids beneficial to human health. For instance, arginine, which is one component of spirulina component, cleanses the body of waste and toxins. Another component, thiamine, helps spirulina combat insomnia and increased fatigue. Thiamine is produced by the amino acid phenylalanine, but the body absorbs it as various catecholamines, particularly dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline. These substances are capable of improving a whole range of neurophysiological parameters, such as attention, energy, mood, memory, and awareness. Furthermore, spirulina contains tyrosine, which gives it anti-aging properties: slowing down oxidation, preventing diseases associated with old age, and keeping the collagen and elastin tissues intact.
Just 1 tablespoonful of blue-green spirulina extract provides us with 300% of the daily dose of Vitamin B12.
The overall nutritional value of spirulina far exceeds that of quite a few other health products combined (such as salmon fillet, red and black caviar, quail eggs, etc.).
Unlike artificial vitamins, the beneficial substances locked within this micro-seaweed are always active. And this means that they have the maximum positive impact on the human body.
NUTRILITE™ B VITAMIN PLUS
The NUTRILITE™ B Vitamin Plus Complex comes as two-layered pills, based on a combination of instant and prolonged (up to eight hours) release technology. Its formula includes organic spirulina together with eight essential B Vitamins.
Thanks to DOUBLE-RELEASE TECHNOLOGY, the NUTRILITE™ B Vitamin Plus food supplement ensures the optimal release of the nutritional properties of each B vitamin, thus supporting the necessary release of energy during the metabolic process and combating fatigue*.
B Vitamins are water-soluble essential nutrients that do not remain in the human body for long. But even so, these substances have an important role to play: they help our body overcome fatigue and keep energy release during metabolism at the necessary level**.
The B Vitamin Plus complex is based on organic spirulina: a bluish-green type of seaweed that is rich in phytonutrients. Spirulina is grown and harvested in special ponds at one of the NUTRICERT™-certified farms owned by our partner. The alkaline environment is perfect for nurturing spirulina, while at the same time keeping other micro-organisms at bay. As a result, we are able to cultivate the purest batches of spirulina.
Just one pill of the NUTRILITE™ B Vitamin Plus food supplement contains all 8 essential B Vitamins (which are also referred to as the B Complex):
Pantothenic acid (B5)
Folic acid (B9)
GROUND-BREAKING DOUBLE-RELEASE TECHNOLOGY
Double-release technology makes it possible to combine both instant and prolonged release in a single pill.
• The pill’s dark-green layer is formulated with a technology that releases riboflavin (B2)
and cobalamin (B12) into the body instantly upon ingestion.
• The light-green layer is responsible for the prolonged release of thiamine (B1), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), and folate (B9), making sure that the body receives them over eight hours.
NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT MEDICINES.
THERE ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING NUTRILITE™ FOOD SUPPLEMENTS.
NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
*Stable energy release during the metabolic process is ensured by thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), and cobalamin (B12).
Fatigue is decreased by such B Vitamins as riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), and cobalamin (B12).
**Stable energy release during the metabolic process is ensured by thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), and cobalamin (B12).
BENEFITS OF B VITAMINS TO HUMAN HEALTH
• Extra source of all eight essential B Group Vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), and cobalamin (B12).
• Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to activating the neurons in synapses, which helps us concentrate on important tasks and work faster and more efficiently.
• Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is found in highly concentrated amounts in our brain cells. It keeps the nerve cell membrane (myelin) functioning, and builds links between nerve cells.
• Vitamin B3 (niacin) helps stabilize the levels of cholesterol and triglyceride in our blood.
• Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to producing corticoids. These hormones help us cope with and combat stress. They also have antioxidant properties, which allows them to prevent premature aging and smoothen wrinkles.
• The B6 vitamin (pyridoxine) performs a whole range of different tasks, and its key mission is to ensure the metabolism of amino acids – the “building blocks” of proteins.
• Vitamin B7 (biotin) supports cells’ energy production, and helps synthesize fatty acids. Furthermore, it keeps our skin, hair, and nails healthy.
• Vitamin B9 (folic acid) has a role to play in hematopoiesis.
• Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) actively contributes to the protein, fat, and carbohydrate cycle, working closely together with Vitamin C, as well as folic and pantothenic acids. It also helps billions of folic acid molecules produce choline.
• Just one pill a day covers 100% of the dietary reference value** of all eight essential B Vitamins.
• The double-release technology, which combines instant and prolonged release of vitamins, ensures that the nutritional substances provided by each B Vitamin are released and absorbed precisely when needed.
• Prevents the fatigue that tends to result from B Vitamin deficiency***.
• Sustains energy release during metabolism at the optimal level***.
• Contains organic spirulina, which is rich in phytonutrients.
• Spirulina is grown and harvested in special ponds at one of the NUTRICERT™-certified farms owned by our partner.
• The oblong shape of the pill makes it easy to ingest.
• Convenient to use: there is no need to take several pills throughout the day.
Stabilizer: dicalcium phosphate, dry yeast, powdered spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), lactose, stabilizer: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; stabilizer: microcrystalline cellulose; nicotinamide, stabilizer: croscarmellose; pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate); clump-preventing components: silicon dioxide; magnesium stearate; pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6 Vitamin), riboflavin (B2 Vitamin), thiamine mononitrate (B1 Vitamin), liquid-retaining component: glycerol; folic acid; glazing agent: carnauba wax; biotin, cyanocobalamin (B12 Vitamin).
Recommended for adults. Take 1 pill once a day with meals.
Consult your doctor before use.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.