Loading the player...
SATINIQUE™ Color Repair Conditioner
SKU: 110671| Size: 280 ml
Form validation errors
Distressed hair is revived. Color stays true longer. The SANTINIQUE™ Color Repair collection is perfect for damaged or color-treated hair
AMOUNT OF USAGE*
- Up to 55 uses
* According to research conducted by Amway
- ENERJUVE™ – a US-patented, positively charged complex of strengthening lipids, reinforcing creatine and smoothing 18-MEA
- Unique blend of Pomegranate and Grape Seed Extracts
- Special sulfate free, hair-strengthening shampoo and conditioner formulas that hydrate and repair the cuticle
- Helps repair and restore hair back to its natural, healthy looking state*
- Makes hair up to 9x stronger*
- Keeps color truer, longer up to 45 washes*
- Helps mend and prevent split ends*
Hair feels soft and silky**
*When used as a system of Color Repair shampoo, conditioner, Revitalizing Mask and Dual Defend Spray
** When used as a system of shampoo and conditioner
SATINIQUE™ scientists combined their nutritional and beauty expertise to incorporate innovative ingredients for hair health with carefully selected botanicals and nutrients. That’s why Color Repair contains a sulfate-free formula, blended with Pomegranate Extract, to revitalize dull and dry hair and protect it from environmental damage, and Grape Seed Extract, a wonderful antioxidant agent. These revitalizing ingredients rich in antioxidants (pomegranate contains as much as three times the antioxidants as green tea or red wine) are complimented by our exclusive ENERJUVE™ natural complex derived from natural sources to restore hair to its natural, healthy-looking state.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair, massage into a lather, and rinse. Will not strip color
- After shampooing, apply conditioner and distribute throughout hair. Rinses easily, leaves hair silky and easily combed
Gentle enough for daily use
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.